I made it to the final group of applicants to be considered for the position. This Tuesday or so I'll receive a media ethics questionnaire to fill out along with an assignment, potentially. I've never had a 'test' for a job, but I really look forward to rocking the assignment and questionnaire to further prove to the editor why I should be hired. I talked with him over gmail chat yesterday and he told me they're looking to make a decision in about two weeks. Just in time for my birthday. Hopefully I'll have more to celebrate on my birthday that turning 23.
So, needless to say, I've got a lot of waiting to do. But, I also have a lot to look forward to. I keep telling myself the mantra "I will get the job." This must be what praying is like.
After my last blog post I started looking further into the concept of laws of attraction, and through the power of google I found the "Three Universal Laws." Here's a brief look at the three of them.
- The Law of Thought: We create our own personal reality through our thoughts, believes, feelings, emotions, words, expectations and action. We do this within the context of our human life and withing contexts of things we cannot change: age, gender, genetic, cultural origins etc.
- The Law of Allowing: "I am that which I am" or "You are that which you are." I allow you to be who you are and I ask you to allow the same for me. Life is what it is and I avoid attempting to alter aspects of the eternal world over which I have no physical control.
- The Law of Intentional Creation: By applying the Law of Thought and Law of Allowing in my life, I can intentionally re-create myself to be, do, have, express and experience whatever I choose in life.
Another thing I found on the website was an elaboration on patience and understand it takes time for the intentions to align. (Patience is not one of my best virtues!)
....remember that there is a time delay between creation and manifestation, so once you have declared your intention, go about your business with sincere gratitude and joyous expectancy knowing that your goal is already accomplished on the non-physical level and that it is in the process of coming to you in physical form. Do not rush out and do not sit back and wait. Rather, in every moment, do what feels right in your heart to do.The same page stresses to not expect instantaneous tranformation. Without trying to copyright infringe this site, I just want to point out my favorite highlights. I guess it's my nature from school when I wanted to highlight so much of my readings for the fear of forgetting the message.
- Consider how long it took you to get where you are right now and allow some time and some interim stages as you move step by step forward to who and what you choose to be, do, have, express, and/or experience.
- Some things don't take much time or energy to manifest, while other goals take considerably more focus and energy.
- As a result of holding your vision and feeling the feelings associated with the manifestation of your goal, you'll soon begin to experience that which is vibrating as you intentionally choose to vibrate.

1 comment:
This is so inspiring! I need to find the dream job but the first step is figuring out what that might be...hmmm
I wish I could gather my thoughts enough to create a blog....it might help me sort things out!
Post a Comment